While on my mini birthday vacation, my fiancee and I went out to dinner. We dressed up nice, him in a button up shirt and slacks and me in a blouse and skirt. I wore nylons as I didn’t feel bare legs were appropriate for where we were eating. We were almost at our destination, when I paused to put my heels back on my feet and a group of females pushed past us, making their way out onto the boardwalk. I heard one of them say “Oh gross,” as she looked at my fuzzy legs.
What I found to be worthy of an “Oh gross” comment was her fake, enhanced breasts, her skin an unhealthy orange, and God only knows what she had plucked, shaven, and waxed on her body. Granted, everyone’s body is beautiful, but I find it highly inappropriate to say such comments as “Oh gross” when it comes to something such as natural beauty. It’s a sad world that we live in. Needless to say, I enjoyed the rest of my evening.
So I went to the shore for my birthday for two nights. The hotel that we stayed in has a pool which we went to. I proudly put on my bathing suit which was a skirt-like bottom and a tankini top, which displays my armpits and legs. My fiancee and myself sat in the hot tub for a while. We saw a few guys and one girl that were looking for an open hot tub but there weren’t any at the time. We got out, as we were starting to get really hot, and headed over to the lounge chairs that are positioned around the spa area. I saw one of the guys kind of give my legs a glance with wide eyes. It was amusing though, because he was quite hairy himself.
Why is okay for guys to be naturally hairy, but not females?
Proud to be hairy. Staying strong since last June.
that is a really cute bra. i wish lingerie ads had hairy pits.
Ahhh, so many new followers! I haven’t had the chance to individually thank you for following my blog, so— THANK YOU!! Feel free to submit pictures/ posts. And don’t be a stranger! I love to hear your thoughts :)
Anonymous asked: That story about the three year old was super cute if only the world was just as accepting as a child
I know. The innocence of a child makes my heart smile.
Conversasion I had with a little girl at work today:
- 3 year Old (Sasha): You have hair under your arms!
- Me: Yes, I do.
- Sasha: My DADDY has hair under his arms too! But he doesn't wear make-up.
- Me: Would it be okay if he did?
- Sasha: Yeah... It would be pretty. You wear make-up, and dresses.
- Me: I love make-up and dresses! And boots, and tattoos, and piercings!
- Sasha: Those things make you pretty! And cool, like my Daddy! He wears boots and earrings in his face, and tattoos! Can I touch your underarm hair?
- Me: Sure.
- Sasha: It's SO SOFT! I want to have hair under my arms too! And wear make-up on my eyes, and have earrings in my face, and wear pretty dresses too when I grow up!
- Me: RAD! I think you'll look super cool! Can we have glitter too?
Page 1 of 16